Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPhone 7 case

Options
  • 06-01-2017 6:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭

I'm considering returning my Apple leather case. It has developed pitting on the edges where I hold it - where my left thumb and fingers hold the phone. It has become rough to the touch - it's not like worn leather where it goes smooth. I had a 6 leather case on my 6 and 6s with no issue but this case feels like sandpaper.

Anyway, before I return it to Apple I wanted to get a replacement case what are people using? I've been looking at the Spigen Liquid Armor and clear cases but they don't seem premium enough for me. I've also looked at a third party leather case but it has mixed reviews.

Can anyone recommend something sexy?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,022 ✭✭✭✭dodzy

stimpson wrote: »
    I'm considering returning my Apple leather case. It has developed pitting on the edges where I hold it - where my left thumb and fingers hold the phone. It has become rough to the touch - it's not like worn leather where it goes smooth. I had a 6 leather case on my 6 and 6s with no issue but this case feels like sandpaper.

Anyway, before I return it to Apple I wanted to get a replacement case what are people using? I've been looking at the Spigen Liquid Armor and clear cases but they don't seem premium enough for me. I've also looked at a third party leather case but it has mixed reviews.

Can anyone recommend something sexy?

perhaps??

• Registered Users Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭stimpson

dodzy wrote: »

Comically large breasts would just not be practical on a phone case.

I ordered 2 Spigens - a clear one and one with a kick stand. I'll see how they feel and flog on the one I don't like.

Advertisement