Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Automatic Driving Lessons in Limerick City

• 06-01-2017 7:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭

I don't like learning to drive in a manual transmission car. I want to do drivining lessons in automatic car (I don't own a car) in Limerick City. Does anyone know an instructor who teaches in his own automatic transmission car in Limerick City? Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,115 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cookiemunster

I doubt there are many if any at all. If you pass your test in an automatic you will not be licenced to drive a manual car and will have to redo the test of you want to drive a manual car, so there wouldn't be much demand. http://www.rsa.ie/en/RSA/Learner-Drivers/The-Driving-Test/Your-Car/

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭mart 23

cars14 wrote: »
    I don't like learning to drive in a manual transmission car. I want to do drivining lessons in automatic car (I don't own a car) in Limerick City. Does anyone know an instructor who teaches in his own automatic transmission car in Limerick City? Thanks

You could inquire with the The Irish Wheelchair Association. I know that in the
    past they had an driving instructor that came to Limerick to give lessons.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

mart 23 wrote:
    You could inquire with the The Irish Wheelchair Association. I know that in the past they had an driving instructor that came to Limerick to give lessons.

I know IWA often recommend Eileen in Leonard School of Motoring. Think they are based in Cappamore.

Advertisement