If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

49-50 TV & Stand

Options
  • 06-01-2017 7:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭

Hi all

Looking for advice and boardsie deal on purchasing a 49-50 inch TV also a nice  stand to go with it budget would be €900.

It would also have to be available for delivery as I am based in Waterford.

Thanks. 

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

machu wrote: »
    Hi all

Looking for advice and boardsie deal on purchasing a 49-50 inch TV also a nice  stand to go with it budget would be €900.

It would also have to be available for delivery as I am based in Waterford.

Thanks. 
    Machu,

thanks for the post and apologies for the delayed response!

If we assume that you want the best TV for the spends then I would look at the LG 49UH770 with the TVSST43 stand:

TV
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-201912-49uh770v.aspx

Stand
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-12529-elegance-1000.aspx

This package comes to £738 / €929 and the Euro price includes delivery and our 6 year TV warranty - I dont think anyone in Ireland comes close to us on that package - I have very very little room for movement on that pricing but I would do it at £729 / €899 delivered for you to get you dead on budget :)

Thanks again and keep us posted if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭machu

Thanks John,

On closer inspection we will get away with our origional stand so just a TV needed.
    How does the Panasonic TX50DX700B compare to the LG or is there anything else that you would recommend.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Thanks John,

On closer inspection we will get away with our origional stand so just a TV needed.
    How does the Panasonic TX50DX700B compare to the LG or is there anything else that you would recommend.
    Hi Machu,

The Panasonic TX50DX700 is a great TV but stock is running low on these at the moment. They have great panels with a high refresh rate, HDR built in and Mozilla Firefox as a web browser. At that level the only other TV I would recommend would be the Samsung UE49KS7000 at £849 which is Samsungs entry level Quantum Dot TV but for the extra money it has a much better panel.

Many thanks

David

Thanks John,

Hi Machu,

The Panasonic TX50DX700 is a great TV but stock is running low on these at the moment. They have great panels with a high refresh rate, HDR built in and Mozilla Firefox as a web browser. At that level the only other TV I would recommend would be the Samsung UE49KS7000 at £849 which is Samsungs entry level Quantum Dot TV but for the extra money it has a much better panel.

Many thanks

David
    Hi John,

Which of these TV'S the Lg or Panasonic would be the better in your opinion?

Thanks
    Machu

Thanks John,

Hi Machu,

Many thanks

David
    Hi John,

Thanks
    Machu
    Hey Machu.

For me I like the Panasonic better than the LG but there really is no right or wrong answer to this as some people will prefer the LG over the Pana and the Samsung KS7000 range and above over the Panasonic's.

This most likely did not help one bit :o

• Advertisement

Thanks John,

Hi Machu,

Many thanks

David
    Hi John,

Thanks
    Machu
    Hey Machu.

For me I like the Panasonic better than the LG but there really is no right or wrong answer to this as some people will prefer the LG over the Pana and the Samsung KS7000 range and above over the Panasonic's.

Hi Kenny,

Thanks for your recommendation. What would be your best price for the Panasonic including delivery.

Thanks
    Machu.

Thanks John,

Hi Machu,

Many thanks

David
    Hi John,

Thanks
    Machu
    Hey Machu.

Hi Kenny,

Thanks for your recommendation. What would be your best price for the Panasonic including delivery.

Thanks
    Machu.
    Hi Machu,

£705.99 would be the best I could do on that TV but that includes shipping and a 6 year guarantee.

Let me know what you think.

Many thanks

David

Thanks John,

Hi Machu,

Many thanks

David
    Hi John,

Thanks
    Machu
    Hey Machu.

Hi Kenny,

Thanks
    Machu.
    Hi Machu,

£705.99 would be the best I could do on that TV but that includes shipping and a 6 year guarantee.

Many thanks

David
    Hi David,

On your website it's €749 if you were doing a boardsie deal for €705.99 I will definitely go for it but if that's not the case could you give me your best euro quote.

Thanks again

Machu.

Thanks John,

Hi Machu,

Many thanks

David
    Hi John,

Thanks
    Machu
    Hey Machu.

Hi Kenny,

Thanks
    Machu.
    Hi Machu,

Many thanks

David
    Hi David,

On your website it's €749 if you were doing a boardsie deal for €705.99 I will definitely go for it but if that's not the case could you give me your best euro quote.

Thanks again

Machu.
    Hey Machu.

Unfortunately the £705 price is sterling.
    However the Euro pricing on our website of 749.99 makes the TV much cheaper than £700 when converted to sterling.
    http://www.richersounds.ie/cssearch.aspx?searchterm=50dx700&swapstore=1

I could not go any cheaper on this television 

Thanks John,

Hi Machu,

Many thanks

David
    Hi John,

Thanks
    Machu
    Hey Machu.

Hi Kenny,

Thanks
    Machu.
    Hi Machu,

Many thanks

David
    Hi David,

Thanks again

Machu.
    Hey Machu.

However the Euro pricing on our website of 749.99 makes the TV much cheaper than £700 when converted to sterling.

Hi David,

Thank you and the rest of the lads for there help I went ahead and ordered the Panasonic online.

Machu.

• Advertisement

Thanks John,

Hi Machu,

Many thanks

David
    Hi John,

Thanks
    Machu
    Hey Machu.

Hi Kenny,

Thanks
    Machu.
    Hi Machu,

Many thanks

David
    Hi David,

Thanks again

Machu.
    Hey Machu.

Hi David,

Thank you and the rest of the lads for there help I went ahead and ordered the Panasonic online.

Machu.
    Hey Machu.

Thank you very much for the order :D

It will be leaving us tomorrow and the courier will be in touch to arrange the delivery of it to you.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.