Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Standing order

Options
  • 06-01-2017 8:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Hi,
    how can I change the date of a standing order on 365?
    My problem is that I overspent at Christmas and there is a payment due on Monday the 23rd but I won't get paid again until Wednesday the 25th.
    Will the payment go through anyway on the 25th? I know that it would if there was money in the account on the 24th but I'm not sure if it'll work two days later rather then just one.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Good Morning SOLON, 

Thank you for getting in touch with us here. 

If a Standing Order is due on the 23rd it will be requested on that date only as these will not represent. While it's not possible to amend the date on a standing order on 365Online, you can delete the existing one and re add it again with the amended date. When you cancel a Standing Order it will take 24 hours to take affect and reflect on your 365Online. For help with setting this back up please see here . 

Alternatively, you could also place a hold on the standing order online and set up the details as a payee and transfer the funds manually once your wages are through on the 25th. 

I hope this helps and if you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us again. 

Elaine 

Advertisement