Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vegetarian/vegan cookery course Limerick or near

• 06-01-2017 11:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Would anyone know of any vegetarian or vegan cookery classes starting up in Limerick? I know Hook and Ladder have a one evening course which looks interesting but I was hoping to attend a series of classes if possible. To be honest I was hoping to meet people as well as learning to cook. I'm a lapsed vegetarian but think a few decent recipes might make it easier. Hope you can help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Mtpayslips

I'm not a vegetarian but am trying to eat less meat - I'd be interested in a veggie cookery class too so I'm following this with interest.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 325 ✭✭tanit

Try Hook and Ladder's cookery school I'm pretty sure there are going to be more around but I recently found out them and they have one vegetarian one the 16th of February and a health food "New Year, New You" on the 23rd of January.

You can also try The Master Herbalist Raw Food one I think they are close to Ennis and they have something starting soon.

Best of luck

Advertisement