Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas Countdown 2017

Options
18910111214»

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Posy wrote: »
    Well the first day of Christmas is supposed to be Christmas Day... I think.
    Although the last day is meant to be the 6th too.

It's all very confusing. :o

I know. I think that’s what confused me haha.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,562 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

11.png?w=640

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

12%2BDays%2BBadge%2B-%2BDay%2B12.jpg

So after extensive reading on this I can confirm the 12 Days of Christmas are 25th December to 5th January. Little Christmas is deemed to be so important it gets its own day the 6th of January.

So we can think of Christmas Eve and Little Christmas as the book ends of Christmas :)

nybj2t.jpg

Happy little Christmas everyone and thanks to everyone for posting in this thread.

Thanks especially to funnights74 you were a star!

See ye all in the 2018 thread which is now live!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Postgrad10

Thanks for the research Loughc!

Advertisement