Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Female GP in Salthill

Options
  • 07-01-2017 12:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 925 ✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

There is no need to add "in Galway" when posting in Galway city forum. We already know where you are referring to ;)
    However "in Salthill" is an area specifier and will hone in on specific city areas, I have changed title thus.

These are local GPs that take medial cards if I understand the page right
    http://www.hse.ie/eng/services/list/1/LHO/Galway/GPs,_GP_Out_of_Hours_Service_and_Medical_Cards/gpsgalway.html

• Registered Users Posts: 3,387 ✭✭✭xckjoo

The Salthill Medical Centre take medical cards and have female GPs. They're right in the middle of Salthill, beside Supermacs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Galwow

If you want to go as far as Barna there are two fantastic female GP's in Seapoint Medical Centre - Martina Killeen and Caitriona Waters. They accept medical cards.

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭Cookiepus

The 'weekend doc' is a female GP in salthill
    i been several times- shes top rate

• Registered Users Posts: 7,953 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

Cookiepus wrote: »
    The 'weekend doc' is a female GP in salthill
    i been several times- shes top rate

I agree, she doesn't take medical cards though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭JillyQ

Galwow wrote: »
    If you want to go as far as Barna there are two fantastic female GP's in Seapoint Medical Centre - Martina Killeen and Caitriona Waters. They accept medical cards.

+1 on this

Advertisement