Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Secnd Hand Monitor Ownership

Options
  • 07-01-2017 2:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

I am after buying a second hand monitor. The monitor match the exact size I was looking for. When looling at the photos I wasnt able to read what the sticker actually said. I didnt spend that much talking to the seller cause i was kind of in a rush. I am only after getting home and noticing a bigger sticker saying property of the manufacture and a serial number attached Havent a clue what to do just send back to the guy that sold it to me or contact the manufactor

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,218 ✭✭✭bonzodog2

Pull off the sticker!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

I don't understand what you're asking? What's wrong with it? It was possibly surplus or part of a clear out from an office/university/IT environment/similar. Just peel off the sticker and enjoy your monitor.

Advertisement