Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone have some good business ideas?

Options
  • 07-01-2017 4:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Looking for a new project and struggling to come up with a decent idea. I'd try anything as long as it's not too capital intensive to start. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭Digital_Guy

cbres wrote: »
    Looking for a new project and struggling to come up with a decent idea. I'd try anything as long as it's not too capital intensive to start. Thanks

Seeing as you're only 17... http://www.lifehack.org/articles/money/8-things-warren-buffett-did-make-53000-age-16.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭Jodotman

What are you interested in?

Guide to Design thinking.

Establish there is a problem.
    Do you encounter anything you perceive as a problem/need in every day life and if so what is the existing solutions? How do others view this ? Do they share your view or are they content that it isnt a problem or there is no need for any product or solution? This is called the Empathy stage

Define the problem

From speaking to as many people as possible you should have a clearer picture on whether there is a problem that needs to be solved or a want or need that needs to be satisfied, or perhaps there isnt

Ideate
    Identify the themes and content that you gathered from speaking to ideally as many people as possible and from there you may develop 1 or more solutions

Test/Prototype your idea
    Speak to people and gauge their opinion on your idea and whether they think its a viable solution or whether they perceive flaws or whether they have any interest in your solution

Iterate

Rinse and repeat the process if and where necessary.

FYI https://dschool.stanford.edu/sandbox/groups/designresources/wiki/36873/attachments/74b3d/ModeGuideBOOTCAMP2010L.pdf?sessionID=e62aa8294d323f1b1540d3ee21e961cf7d1bce38

• Registered Users Posts: 36,070 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Buy a vending trike with a cute flag
    Put a catchy name on it
    Buy some rags
    Buy some spray bottles
    Buy gallon of rain x type product
    Buy a colorful uniforn
    Buy 1000 small flyerS

Enter car park
    Ask first person you see if you can treat their windsheild with an amazing water repellant product, push the safety aspect on flyer and in person.
    Charge 5 euro for windsheild. Do 100 cars a day .
    x 5 days a week .
    BOOM !

Turn those trikes into a fleet of 5, then 10, then 100 .

Hire cute girls with gift of gap to cycle them.
    Put a trike in every busy car park you know

BOOM ! BOOM !

pEOPLE love their cars

'' can I treat your weindsheild with this amazing water repellant product ''

'' na, feck off '' NO !
    Answer will be yes, I love my car and love this.
    And when he drives down road and it rains he will think, ''best 5 euro I spent in years ''

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭Bandara

Hire cute girls with gift of gap.
    ''

Emmmmmmm.....

Promotional models are nothing new.
    Whether it's for flyer handout and explanations
    ..or demonstrations of what's on offer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,750 ✭✭✭Avatar MIA

Hire cute girls with gift of gap

Think he's a bit young to be running a brothel :D

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭BattyInNZ

Have a look at freedomhackers.com

Advertisement