Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Upgrade Learner Permit / License

• 07-01-2017 6:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi,

I have a learner permit to drive category B vehicles (Cars). and upgrading / adding new category now and I am sitting for theory test for Category A (Motorbikes) next week but I am not sure if the theory test will only ask questions from Part3 (Motorbike and Mopeds) or the test will be presented from Part1 as well?

Assuming its an addition of a category so the questions will be for Motorbikes only?

Hope the questions is clear ;)

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,086 ✭✭✭✭listermint

It has motorbike specific questions AND general road knowledge questions you should get yourself the book or CD to do the test before hand. Dont wing it please.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,925 ✭✭✭pudzey101

Part 1 and 3 are asked . think i only got asked about 4-5 motorbike questions for mine if even

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,381 ✭✭✭✭Paulw

There's supposed to be 5 motorbike specific questions, and the rest are all general.

Advertisement