Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3 Arena Drake Seats

Options
  • 08-01-2017 12:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I'm going to see Drake at the 3 arena in February, I've got two tickets for me and a friend , one is in Block M and the other is in Block G, we were hoping to sit together or at least close as we are both big fans. Loads of people have told me that when it comes to seating in the 3 arena that they're not strict once you've got in and that its possible you can move around and even sneak down to the standing area. What are the chances of me and my friend being able to somehow move or sit/stand together and how would we go about this? Also is it true about the security being strict once you're in?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,622 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

even sneak down to the standing area

There's no chance of getting down.
    . What are the chances of me and my friend being able to somehow move or sit/stand together and how would we go about this?

Only way would be if somebody didn't turn up and their seat was free beside you.

The only thing is you will both be in and might be able to swing something.

The gig is sold out so not a great starting point for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 dizsadhbhkelly

okidoki987 wrote: »
    There's no chance of getting down.

Only way would be if somebody didn't turn up and their seat was free beside you.

The only thing is you will both be in and might be able to swing something.

The gig is sold out so not a great starting point for you.

Well fair enough then haha

• Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

If gigs are sold out then too many people in one area is a fire hazard, so people saying they are lax might have been at poor selling gigs.

There are tricks people can do, but usually needs 3 people for it to work, people meet in the communal smoking area and pass over tickets.

Your tickets are not even on the same seating level though. If they were it would be easier to get seats, not sure if they separate the 2 levels well. You could meet at the back of the seating area and try and see if any seats are not filled, even if its sold out its likely you would see 2 unoccupied seats somewhere.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement