Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Withdrawing Savings

Options
  • 08-01-2017 2:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭

Hi there, I am currently trying to withdraw funds from my savings account to my current account. I know this usually takes a week, but this time I received no confirmation text. As I'm abroad at the moment I'm kinda anxious that the request went through ok. Is it ok to pm someone my bank details to check the withdrawal request?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

Indie. wrote: »
    Hi there, I am currently trying to withdraw funds from my savings account to my current account. I know this usually takes a week, but this time I received no confirmation text. As I'm abroad at the moment I'm kinda anxious that the request went through ok. Is it ok to pm someone my bank details to check the withdrawal request?
    Hi Indie, thanks for getting in touch.

If you send your query through the ‘Ask a Question’ option on the 365 online service desk one of our advisers will be happy to check this for you. 

As you’re abroad at the moment, it’s possible that the text message confirmation might not have been delivered to your mobile.
    Please check to ensure that you have international roaming enabled. You can also check if you’re phone provider allows you to receive text messages from financial institutions to ensure they are not blocking the message.

Please let me know if you need anything else, thanks.

Nicola

Advertisement