Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Health Insurance for 30y/o male

• 08-01-2017 12:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭

Previously with my last job I got covered for VHI Healthsteps Gold, day to day expenses, and Aria Dental care. Have to fend for my self now. No idea where to start. What sort of health insurance should a 30 year male have? Any idea where to even start? Seems be very little information I can find. Thanks for the help.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,052 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Depends really if your someone who visits GP's alot then a plan which included day to day expenses would be best, if you have a history of certain illnesses you might want to look at plans that offer best treatment for these.

Your best starting point would be to have a look on http://www.hia.ie/ at your previous VHI Healthsteps Gold plan compared to others and then select which one suits.

Advertisement