Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas out of season 2017

Options
12346»

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,834 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

So I seen a Christmas tree lit up in someone's porchway on the way to work this morning. Although it is extremely early it was nice to see on such a glum dull morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭Westeros

Might be a little different, but I've just arrived back from a little trip away to Finland. It might actually be my all time favourite place. It is literally Christmas on every corner - Christmas decorations, Christmas shops, Reindeer, Christmas cafés. I need to go back :D

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,834 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

I'm catching up on some old podcasts and I'm listening to the Red FM Ray Foley Breakfast show and I'm on the June 28th episode and he's playing Christmas jingles as they have a Competition to win a trip to Lapland.

It's amazing. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭Westeros

Local Woodies stacking their Christmas trees up in store today :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,952 ✭✭✭funnights74

And there's decorations up 😯. She'll be dusting for a week in January.

http://www.irishmirror.ie/news/world-news/festive-family-excited-christmas-put-11152510

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Glitzgirl

Can we change this thread title to christmas IN season yet lol :) it's so close :D

Glitzgirl wrote: »
    Can we change this thread title to christmas IN season yet lol :) it's so close :D

It won't be long before we close the out of season thread for another year! Getting real now folks :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Glitzgirl

Loughc wrote: »
    It won't be long before we close the out of season thread for another year! Getting real now folks :D

Woop woop !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 294 ✭✭A_smurf

This is probably one of the last out of season signs that Christmas is coming, but I saw a tv ad this morning for the Smyths toy catalogue for 2017 out now! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,363 ✭✭✭washiskin

Went to the Hill of Tara yesterday for coffee and in the corner on the right is a small selections of Christmas stuff. A bit pricy, but absolutely gorgeous. I was particularly taken with a biscuit croc that had a robin on the lid.

• Advertisement

It's that time of the year again when we say goodbye to the out of season thread as we are truly in season right now!

Thanks for everyone who contributed to the thread. It will be back in January 18.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement