Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Physical therapist

• 08-01-2017 5:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hi
    Following a bit of a search here I'm going to Ciaran Fitzpatrick for help with a hip and hamstring prob. The threads I found were quite old, has anyone been recently? Does it hurt like hell? What do you wear for the session? Thanks. L

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,704 ✭✭✭✭RayCun

Hi
    Following a bit of a search here I'm going to Ciaran Fitzpatrick for help with a hip and hamstring prob. The threads I found were quite old, has anyone been recently? Does it hurt like hell? What do you wear for the session? Thanks. L

I haven't been in a while. .. how much it hurts depends on what he does! Wasn't too bad as far as I remember
    Wear shorts

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,741 ✭✭✭brownian

As for RayCun. I wear a pair of lycra running shorts.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Limestone123

Thanks all. Went to appointment (in the shorts :) very sound guy and effective I think.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,370 ✭✭✭pconn062

brownian wrote: »
    As for RayCun. I wear a pair of lycra running shorts.

Personally I would avoid wearing lycra shorts, they can be difficult to roll up for the therapist especially if the injury is high up. For men especially it can end up squeezing some....stuff!

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭Robbie25808

Hi, I am thinking of going to him as well. Just wondering what you made of him?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,741 ✭✭✭brownian

He's a big, serious guy. Not massive craic, but cheerful and friendly, and obviously very professional and knows what he's doing. Works from the front room of his house, but has all the equipment he needs. Will twist and turn you in unusual ways, often not very comfortable, but certainly tends to loosen you up.

Advertisement