Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waterford Stanley range replacement ST9400C

Options
  • 08-01-2017 8:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

I've had to replace an ST6400C programmer with the ST9400C. I'm told that 2 washers are needed to space the unit off the existing back box. Does anyone know how the washers are fitted, their size and if they should be plastic?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,302 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

And these things are?

• Registered Users Posts: 11 lissydaly

Hi Spear, can you expand on your answer?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,302 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

I'm trying to get you explain what these things are so I can send you to a related forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 lissydaly

Hi Spear, I placed this on plumbing & heating forum yesterday but forgot to remove from newbies. However, with no answers in p&h I've posted to electrical. This is a kitchen appliance thats plumbed in to heat a house using oil and controlled electrically

Advertisement