Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

antipasti buffet In Restaurants / Cafes in Dublin ?

Options
  • 08-01-2017 10:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭

Hi Guys,

When you go to restaurants or bars in Italy you can get an antipasti buffet , I was wondering do any restaurants / cafes etc in Dublin do this ?

Any responses appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,606 ✭✭✭schemingbohemia

The Unicorn on Merrion Row used to do this but not sure if they still do (or even if they're still in business!). Not sure of any others.

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭aidom

There's an Italian cafe on ely place called Coppa that used to do aperitivo evenings on Wednesday. I'm not sure if they still do.

I never went to anything there in the evening but I frequently go for lunch and the food is very tasty.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,316 ✭✭✭Speedsie
    ¡arriba, arriba! ¡andale, andale!

I think Mario's in Ranelagh may have introduced something like this, there's something like that written on their chalkboard.

Advertisement