Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

santanic clut...??

Options
  • 08-01-2017 11:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

I have recently been collecting info on Irish cluts and have to say some of the story's I'm hearing are really beginning to frighten me .... Here is one such story Ill get straight to point and tell you the main one which keeps popping up it involves a group operating in Dublin mountains mainly around the Massey estate area where people ( girls) are lured ther and sacerficed Infront of groups of people also heard they may kidnap men/boys hold them ther for years and force them to participate in there satanic rituals.......
    .Has nyone heard any story or came across anything like this ??? There is some very high profile names mentioned but I feel disclosing them on here no good idea !!! YET

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,737 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

There's only one Santanic clut

• Closed Accounts Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Andy Magic

Are you sure you don't mean clit?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭me_irl

You mean people who worship our good Lord Satan, are a bit accident prone?

"Heard of"... Where? Down the pub? Hair dressers? Any links to newspaper archives about any of these abductions?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,057 ✭✭✭.......

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement