Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

santanic clut...??

Options
  • 08-01-2017 11:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

I have recently been collecting info on Irish cluts and have to say some of the story's I'm hearing are really beginning to frighten me .... Here is one such story Ill get straight to point and tell you the main one which keeps popping up it involves a group operating in Dublin mountains mainly around the Massey estate area where people ( girls) are lured ther and sacerficed Infront of groups of people also heard they may kidnap men/boys holidays them ther for year and force them to participate in there satanic rituals.......
    .Has nyone heard any story or came across anything like this ??? There is some very high profile names mentioned but I feel disclosing them on here no good idea !!! YET

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,067 ✭✭✭368100

I have recently been collecting info on Irish cluts and have to say some of the story's I'm hearing are really beginning to frighten me .... Here is one such story Ill get straight to point and tell you the main one which keeps popping up it involves a group operating in Dublin mountains mainly around the Massey estate area where people ( girls) are lured ther and sacerficed Infront of groups of people also heard they may kidnap men/boys holidays them ther for year and force them to participate in there satanic rituals.......
    .Has nyone heard any story or came across anything like this ??? There is some very high profile names mentioned but I feel disclosing them on here no good idea !!! YET

Cult......I'm sure there's groups of weirdos out there like this but I find it hard to believe girls are being lured there to be sacrificed....surely it would be one of the country's biggest investigations if this was happening.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 truthseeker 79

I know where you coming from because I believed the same but what if the people involved were the same people who should be investigating it......... Check out "heelers diaries" on the subject throughout Europe

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

I know where you coming from because I believed the same but what if the people involved were the same people who should be investigating it......... Check out "heelers diaries" on the subject throughout Europe

I presume its cults you are referring to, OP, and not cluts?

Yeah pal cheers for the spell check ; )

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭RustyNut

368100 wrote: »
    Cult......I'm sure there's groups of weirdos out there like this but I find it hard to believe girls are being lured there to be sacrificed....surely it would be one of the country's biggest investigations if this was happening.

A good few missing women all the same. not saying their connected or anything but you never know.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,261 ✭✭✭munster87

Coulda been worse!

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭Mouseslayer17

Always felt very uneasy up there.was camping up there years ago,early one morning I seen a man walking around with some kind of pelt on,talking to himself. He seen me looking at him and asked me the time,didn't hang around just legged it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭Squatman

Lay off the doobie OP. Next youll be telling us 9/11 was an inside job

911 hasn't much to do with Ireland my friend I think the number your looking for is 999 ........; ) and why bother wasting your time replying to post you don't care about ???? Eeemmmhhh I wonder

• Advertisement

Not the first time I've heard this about a strange figure or man wondering about the grounds .......

To many missing and no answers either ( I have 2 eye witness accounts of what goes on ) but to scared to take it any further for now

To many missing and no answers either ( I have 2 eye witness accounts of what goes on ) but to scared to take it any further for now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭Ziycon

There have been reports over the years of rituals that go on in Massey's woods at night, dark cloaked people doing ritual scarifies using cats, dogs and other animals, I've heard stories of dead animals being found up there and I've come across some myself a few years ago, all usually reported in the roughly same area.

Not sure of the groups name or if it's even a group. A new story pops up every now and then.

Not all story's I've heard sound the same but these hooded figures are always mentioned .....Even today strange sightings of hooded/monk like
    People walking about up there.....i believe these are watchers keeping an eye on all who enters and keeps a look at what your doing up there making sure the cult secrets are kept .......

Not all story's I've heard sound the same but these hooded figures are always mentioned .....Even today strange sightings of hooded/monk like
    People walking about up there.....i believe these are watchers keeping an eye on all who enters and keeps a look at what your doing up there making sure the cult secrets are kept .......

• Registered Users Posts: 4,647 ✭✭✭Day Lewin

Not to be gross, but I actually have heard from a reputable person (serious wildlife spotter) about dead animals being found in the woods on Carrickgollogan hill. That hadn't met a natural death, shall we say.
    And at predictable intervals, after certain days etc.

It's creepy, and my informant, who lived locally, was not very happy with discussing it: but they had come across the bodies of the animals when playing as children - not a nice experience; and it still goes on.

Advertisement