Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eFiber install - "bad port"?

Options
  • 09-01-2017 9:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭

We've just moved house and Eir have been very helpful with setting up a new account etc. KN did the efiber install on Sat but can only get 15Mb down / 3Mb up and said the line should support 60/70Mb down but the port was "bad" and that Eir will have to solve it / move me to another port and that there was nothing he could do... I know that the previous folk had efiber and eir TV, so the line must be capable of more than 15Mb.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

BigMoose wrote: »
    We've just moved house and Eir have been very helpful with setting up a new account etc. KN did the efiber install on Sat but can only get 15Mb down / 3Mb up and said the line should support 60/70Mb down but the port was "bad" and that Eir will have to solve it / move me to another port and that there was nothing he could do... I know that the previous folk had efiber and eir TV, so the line must be capable of more than 15Mb.
    Hi  BigMoose,

Thanks for getting in touch.

If it is possible to increase your speed our technical support team can arrange this by amending your speed profile.  I would recommend contacting them & they will be able to assist you with this. You can contact them on 1890260260 or freephone 1901 option 2. 

Thanks, 
    Pamela 

Advertisement