Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wedding Makeup question

Options
  • 09-01-2017 3:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭

Hi. I'm getting married in Las Vegas at the end of the summer. I'm am thinking of doing my makeup myself but am looking for a product to help make my makeup last as it is an outdoor ceremony and it will be very hot. I will be using primer, powder etc but is there a product you would recommend to extend longevity please. I like the a dewy/highlighted look but don't want to look like a sweaty mess. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,767 ✭✭✭GingerLily

You'll probably want a finishing and setting spray!

A finishing spray will help take the powdery look from your makeup which means you can set it with powder so the makeup will last longer, but it won't look powdery. Mac Fix+ is amazing for this.

A setting spray is hairspray for your face, and will keep your makeup on longer, Urban Decay do a few, and they sell them in travel size. This shouldn't affect the finish of your makeup, just make it last longer.

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭Assassin saphir

@gingerlily. Thanks so much. I'll check them both.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,767 ✭✭✭GingerLily

I started a thread about it too!

https://www.boards.ie/b/thread/2057643761

Might be some more tips there!

Advertisement