Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost My Account Number

Options
  • 09-01-2017 5:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 983 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I want to use MyEir but I need my account number to do that. I signed up with Eir in 2011 and since I don't get physical bills anymore I don't know how to get hold of it.

I've tried to query this on the main site, but to raise a query you need your account number which is a catch-22 situation. Can you help with this please?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

misslemon wrote: »
    Hi,

I want to use MyEir but I need my account number to do that. I signed up with Eir in 2011 and since I don't get physical bills anymore I don't know how to get hold of it.

I've tried to query this on the main site, but to raise a query you need your account number which is a catch-22 situation. Can you help with this please?
    Hi  misslemon,

Thanks for getting in touch. 

Can you PM me your full name, address & phone number please? Also can you advise how you paid your most recent bill, DOB & e-mail address?

Thanks,
    Pamela 

• Registered Users Posts: 983 ✭✭✭misslemon

Thank you for your quick response, have just sent you a PM.

Thank you for your quick response, have just sent you a PM.
    No problem misslemon, I'll be back to you shortly.

Thanks,
    Pamela 

• Registered Users Posts: 983 ✭✭✭misslemon

Thanks for getting my account number sorted for me so promptly, I really appreciate it.

Thanks for getting my account number sorted for me so promptly, I really appreciate it.
    No problem at all misslemon :D  Please do let me know if you need any further assistance.

Thanks,
    Pamela

• Advertisement
Advertisement