Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

VMware through Stanly

Options
  • 09-01-2017 9:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭

Hi there,
    I signed up to the VCP course through Stanly and I'm due to start later this month. Just wondering from anyone who did the course if it's worth buying the books? Also, I believe the course lasts 7-8 weeks, how prepped for the exam were you after that? Is there a lot more work to be done?
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,995 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

Its not worth buying the books.

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭John2002

Its not worth buying the books.

Cheers. Have you done the course through Stanly?

John2002 wrote: »
    Cheers. Have you done the course through Stanly?

Yep, if you have done anything really with vmware in the past the course is a breeze.

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭John2002

Yep, if you have done anything really with vmware in the past the course is a breeze.

I work with it daily but I've never done an implementation or an upgrade so that will be new to me.

Did you do the VCP exam after the course? Was there much additional work that wasn't covered?

John2002 wrote: »
    I work with it daily but I've never done an implementation or an upgrade so that will be new to me.

Did you do the VCP exam after the course? Was there much additional work that wasn't covered?

Nothing new to me or the course.

• Advertisement
Advertisement