Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

VIP mini

Options
  • 09-01-2017 9:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭

Hi all,im new to the whole vape world,at christmas gone i was bought the new VIP mini to start off,with in 2 days i had it back with a leak,a seal was replaced,but it still leaked,then the digital numbers on the battery went blank,brought it back but to no avail,i lost the receipt so i think i could be doomed,i dont know if they will replace,anyway i bought myself a aspire pockex,its doing realy good for me,as im doing from 20 smokes a day to none,and thats since christmas,but id like to know has anyone any experiance with the vip ive mentioned,and what else is on the market thats great along the same lines that doesnt cost a fortune.cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

VIP stuff is just there logo/brand on other manufacturers products so it could be an issue with that particular model which might be worth your time googling.

• Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭lolokeogh

Venom wrote: »
    VIP stuff is just there logo/brand on other manufacturers products so it could be an issue with that particular model which might be worth your time googling.

oh realy venom,god i had no idea,i have to say i sort off met a brick wall with them,when it was leaking the guy replaced a seal,but it didnt work so when i went back again they said "yeah oil got into battetry"..i said yeah well i was here already with that problem,and they told me to go through headquaters,so i am.then they were banging on about juice,asking or telling me that no other juice but theres can be used,so??ill look into it for sure

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

lolokeogh wrote: »
    oh realy venom,god i had no idea,i have to say i sort off met a brick wall with them,when it was leaking the guy replaced a seal,but it didnt work so when i went back again they said "yeah oil got into battetry"..i said yeah well i was here already with that problem,and they told me to go through headquaters,so i am.then they were banging on about juice,asking or telling me that no other juice but theres can be used,so??ill look into it for sure

Yeah, Im running a Surefire 4 TC I got from them and it has an extra VIP inscription over the standard Innokin models. What other name/brand/logo is on the box of the mini you got from them? Mini itself aint a help as most mod makers use the name.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

I'm vaping for years & I bought 2 Pockex for drinking & driving (not together:D:D:D ) to try them out & they are a fantastic little starter kit,I was amazed,the coils & battery are pretty good,the only issue I had was gurgling sometimes if you lay the Pockex flat on a table,but it soon disappears after a few vapes.
    When vaping the Pockex,do you suck it like you would a cigarette or do you suck it straight to your lungs,me personally,I love to draw the vapour straight to my lungs,I find it more satisfying this way but you must use eliquid no higher than 6mg nicotine or you will blow your mind:D:D:D if you do try it this way,you will cough like crazy for a few vapes,the lungs just needs to get use to the vapour.

If you suck it like a cigarette,you can use any eliquid up to 24mg nicotine.

yeah i got the pockex,its deadly,as in it does the job for driving and stuff..to be honest i didnt think the whole vape world is what it is,so much to learn...pmsl..but im loving it.yeah id smoke the pockex like a smoke realy,using 12 mg juice,and as i say i havnt touched a smoke in 2 weeks,now i was stating the VIP vape(i know vape maybe the wrong word) broke and i had hassle,but the last few days they contacted me,replaced the whole unit,so i have that up and running,ill leave that in the house and use it and night time,i love taking direct lung hits with that,ya see im learning the lingo..cheers for the input folks,im sure ill be back asking more questions...lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

Glad it's working for you,ask anything here,there's always somebody about to help,we all had to start somewhere,Youtube is a great place to hear about new things in the vaping World...

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭chipfox

Good man for staying off the smokes. I was on at least 20 a day and never looked back. Stick around and ask questions even if you think they're dumb

It's mad going to direct lung I never thought that would suit me but you just can't go back

cheers folk..yeah as i said the whole world of vaping has expanded,to say the least,i remember some years ago i bought a cheap ecig pen thing,and thats all that was out there realy,yeah i havnt touched a smoke,and to be honest i havnt even had a second where ive thought about smoking,no ive used champix to quit before,i was off them 7 mth,ive used ptches,again off them a number a mths and ive used the alan carr book and again i was of them,but all the time the struggle was real.but i think vapeing is by far the best way for me anyway,and ofcourse now ive discovered the "fun" element to it.theres loadsto learn on it.,loads to try but sure thats the fun of it..

Advertisement