Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How long will an unpaid fee on my account affect a credit card application?

Options
  • 10-01-2017 10:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭

I have two in the last year. Most recent was July 2016.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

I have two in the last year. Most recent was July 2016.
    Hi jimbobtravis, 

Thanks for contacting us on Boards. 

We take a number of factors into account when you apply for a Credit Card and you would be asked for recent statements of your Current account in your application. This may mean that any unpaid fees or overlimit charges may affect your application however we would advise you to discuss with our Credit Card team. 
    We would be happy to arrange a call back to you from our Credit Card team if you wish. Please send us a private message with your name and contact number if you would like us to arrange a call, by clicking on my signature below. (Please make sure that signatures are set to display in your Boards settings to see my signature)

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement