Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UFC Pickem: Boards league 2017

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Had you hosted it on an image sharing site first? You need to host it on something like http://imgur.com/ - then you embed the link from it. You probably are aware and its something else but just in case that was the issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

I better get a trophy for that!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

jimmii wrote: »
    I better get a trophy for that!

I'm still waiting on mine for the last event so good luck with that! :pac:

Who's running this thing? Tut tut.

7th in the world :cool:

Reminder for Lewis v Browne.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,582 ✭✭✭Swashbuckler

7th in the world is pretty incredible. Fair play man.

The top two already have a bit of a gap but 3rd is just a bonus away. I'll enjoy it while it lasts!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭kwestfan08

What's with the tie breaker questions this week? My first year so still new to the game.

kwestfan08 wrote: »
    What's with the tie breaker questions this week? My first year so still new to the game.

Total fight time and main event takedowns. I wonder if anyone in the whole game will go as high as 3 for TDs!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,582 ✭✭✭Swashbuckler

kwestfan08 wrote: »

It's just there incase two people in a league happen to end up on the same score. Means nothing really.

• Advertisement

It's just there incase two people in a league happen to end up on the same score. Means nothing really.

I need to learn how to do the readings better!

I always thought it was a random thing to have to do. Bit sickening to finish an event second on the tiebreaker.

EDIT: Just seen there's period winners and this is the last event of the period so needs a single winner. Be nice to have a monster night and pick that up!!

I wonder what Khabib would think if he saw in the help section of Pick Em that in the example on how a pick works that the UFC have him losing to the mighty 14-7 record George Sotiropoulos! You would think now its been going a while they would use a fight that actually happened as an example!.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭John_D80

jimmii wrote: »
    7th in the world :cool:

I followed the overall world rankings a lot last year and I can say with confidence that as a group, our small little league is well up there every week.

Fierce lack of trophies around here these days..

Reminder for UFC 209 this weekend.

Your willingness to tell people when events are on will bite you in the ass, you never see Swashbuckler on here telling people to make their picks. :D

Axwell wrote: »
    Your willingness to tell people when events are on will bite you in the ass, you never see Swashbuckler on here telling people to make their picks. :D

I'm on Team Boards!

Brutal!

Absolute shocker, made some nice ground on you Jimmii but I dont think anyone was loving that card with 6/11 and 7/11 being good scores!

I'm just glad I didn't sit through it too! That would have been double pain!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

Yikes. I saw my score and just assumed it didn't save all my picks... :(

640 points is fairly rotten

Picks this weekend etc etc

UFC London reminder! Good to see UFC returning to Scotland this year I'll definitely be popping over to that one.

Good start fingers crossed for another big one!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭John_D80

Is there anyone actually running the league now?

John_D80 wrote: »
    Is there anyone actually running the league now?

Don't worry we'll keep the place ticking over.

UFC 211.2 210 reminder!

Hope no one here uses Facebook login might not be a good weekend for you!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Dont think I've ever picked as many fights on one card to go to the judges. Only have one KO and one Sub.

martyos121 wrote: »
    Dont think I've ever picked as many fights on one card to go to the judges. Only have one KO and one Sub.

Same. For a while I thought I was going to go Dec in all but figured may as well go for a rumble ko.

• Advertisement

Last night I had this dream where the main event ended up being McGregor v Thompson some how. Thompson was meant to fight Woodley again but Woodley pulled out and McGregor stepped in on a days notice and won a decision.

Advertisement