Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Serviced Office U.S.

Options
  • 10-01-2017 1:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭

Does anyone know where I might source a Serviced Office type of operation in New York/Boston in the U.S. I basically am looking for a virtual office along the lines of an address, meeting room option when required, manage post received and in particular bank checks received.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭BattyInNZ

weshtawake wrote: »
    Does anyone know where I might source a Serviced Office type of operation in New York/Boston in the U.S. I basically am looking for a virtual office along the lines of an address, meeting room option when required, manage post received and in particular bank checks received.

You could look for someone on Freelancer.com - I've seen similar jobs posted but based over here.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

This one is in Boston

http://workbar.com/coworking/

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭Duckett

contact Enterprise Ireland in New York

Advertisement