Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parts for Cooper Pegler Knapsack Sprayer

Options
  • 10-01-2017 2:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭

I have the old model of the Cooper Pegler Knapsack Sprayer - CP3- 20L and unfortunately unable to get parts due to the fact that the sprayer was remodelled some years ago with some of the parts are slightly different and do not fit the older model etc.

Wondering if anyone here has an old sprayer that is not working etc. etc. and who might be willing to sell some parts?

Any help appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭monkeynuz

Maidhci wrote: »
    I have the old model of the Cooper Pegler Knapsack Sprayer - CP3- 20L and unfortunately unable to get parts due to the fact that the sprayer was remodelled some years ago with some of the parts are slightly different and do not fit the older model etc.

Wondering if anyone here has an old sprayer that is not working etc. etc. and who might be willing to sell some parts?

Any help appreciated.

Have you tried talking to these chaps?

http://www.agratech.co.uk/home.php

Might be worth a try. All the best.

• Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭Hoof Hearted2

Any help appreciated.

Didn't think anyone was mad enough to use the CP3, time to downgrade to a 15L sprayer me thinks.

Didn't think anyone was mad enough to use the CP3, time to downgrade to a 15L sprayer me thinks.

I have a 20l cp15 and a 16l berthoud vermorel pro confort and they're both great.

monkeynuz wrote: »
    I have a 20l cp15 and a 16l berthoud vermorel pro confort and they're both great.

Fair play to you, your back must luv ya.

Fair play to you, your back must luv ya.

Doesn't make a lot of difference, just make sure you raise the knapsack up to shoulder level before putting on then it's not such a trauma.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭Jeju

You could try iitc in cork

Doesn't make a lot of difference, just make sure you raise the knapsack up to shoulder level before putting on then it's not such a trauma.

Yeah the extra 33% will make no difference atall atall.

Yeah the extra 33% will make no difference atall atall.

It's more the swinging round onto the shoulders that does most of the damage so if you just put your arms through and clip in then it's not so bad.

Anyway I don't have to justify my choice of sprayer to you.

It's more the swinging round onto the shoulders that does most of the damage so if you just put your arms through and clip in then it's not so bad.

Anyway I don't have to justify my choice of sprayer to you.

No you don't, so why are you then;)

No you don't, so why are you then;)

I haven't tried to justify my choice merely explain how I use it. If I was justifying my choice I would be explaining my reasons for having it which I haven't done.

I don't know why you would want to keep questioning someone's choice of sprayer size and saying that they're too heavy, perhaps they are for you but it all comes down to what an individual is capable of :D

• Advertisement

I haven't tried to justify my choice merely explain how I use it. If I was justifying my choice I would be explaining my reasons for having it which I haven't done.

I don't know why you would want to keep questioning someone's choice of sprayer size and saying that they're too heavy, perhaps they are for you but it all comes down to what an individual is capable of :D

That's right, one can blindly overlook the extra 33% volume of water and effects that has and find all sorts of ways to justify it, namely bravado, but meh horses for courses:pac:.

• Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭Maidhci

Didn't ask for your advice in this respect and it might be better not to offer such spurious advice as going off on a tangent is never helpful to the original poster who seeks an answer or advice.

Jeju wrote: »
    You could try iitc in cork

Was in touch with IITC - as stated in the post, the CP3 was re-modelled several years ago and unfortunately, parts are available for the newer model only.

Didn't ask for your advice in this respect and it might be better not to offer such spurious advice as going off on a tangent is never helpful to the original poster who seeks an answer or advice.

This is a public forum and my original reply to the OP was advice and the helpfulness or not of what was offered is matter of opinion, your opinion obviously differs but there's no need to be rude and get the hump.

This is a public forum and my original reply to the OP was advice and the helpfulness or not of what was offered is matter of opinion, your opinion obviously differs but there's no need to be rude and get the hump.

The person you just replied to IS the op so obviously they didn't find your "advice" very helpful, all you did was question and criticise someone's choice of equipment.

Your opinion isn't really relevant here as the op didn't ask for advice on the size of sprayer others would recommend but the availability or lack of parts for their sprayer.

The person you just replied to IS the op so obviously they didn't find your "advice" very helpful, all you did was question and criticise someone's choice of equipment.

Your opinion isn't really relevant here as the op didn't ask for advice on the size of sprayer others would recommend but the availability or lack of parts for their sprayer.

My opinion is as relevant as yours is non relevant, you can take it or leave it, no need to get stroppy or get the hump.
    Good day sir.

My opinion is as relevant as yours is non relevant, you can take it or leave it, no need to get stroppy or get the hump.
    Good day sir.

I never got stroppy, I think you need to calm down and not get over excited.

You went off topic and then had a go at the op for explaining it to you.

I never got stroppy, I think you need to calm down and not get over excited.

You went off topic and then had a go at the op for explaining it to you.

You assume too much and need to hed you own advice about chilling out, I'd suggest you fill your 20L sparayer and burn off some of that aggressive energy.
    FYI, OP in the context of my post above means original post, it can also mean original poster, which you mistakenly assumed was the case, and subsequently got your back up.
    Have a nice day:pac::P

You assume too much and need to hed you own advice about chilling out, I'd suggest you fill your 20L sparayer and burn off some of that aggressive energy.
    FYI, OP in the context of my post above means original post, it can also mean original poster, which you mistakenly assumed was the case, and subsequently got your back up.
    Have a nice day:pac::P

Bit too passive agressive for me and also completely off topic.

I have advised the original poster.

I have not criticised their choice of sprayer.

thread finished I guess.

Bit too passive agressive for me and also completely off topic.

I have advised the original poster.

I have not criticised their choice of sprayer.

thread finished I guess.

1, 2, 3, breath in, breath out, 1, 2, 3.

• Advertisement

Have you tried talking to these chaps?

http://www.agratech.co.uk/home.php

Might be worth a try. All the best.

Many thanks for this link monkeynuz, as it happens, they do have the required parts in stock, the last I believe, so thank you again.

The sprayer is the old model c.1980 (much more robustly constructed than the current model) so you can imagine how delighted I am to source the parts.

I didn't think that my simple post would cause such grief to some people who tried to derail the thread. You always do get a few cranks, even in a gardening forum!! Thanks again.

Many thanks for this link monkeynuz, as it happens, they do have the required parts in stock, the last I believe, so thank you again.

The sprayer is the old model c.1980 (much more robustly constructed than the current model) so you can imagine how delighted I am to source the parts.

I didn't think that my simple post would cause such grief to some people who tried to derail the thread. You always do get a few cranks, even in a gardening forum!! Thanks again.

Glad to be of service and delighted that you were able to source the parts.

All the best.

M.

Advertisement