Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The slow photo upload to iCloud- can I airdrop ?

Options
  • 10-01-2017 2:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭

I have 2500 photos uploading to iCloud, I upgraded memory. It seems to have paused/stopped, no movement in last 24 hrs. Question is,

Can I airdrop my complete photo collection to my iPad ?

If so, how?

Any help/guidance appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,206 ✭✭✭Zcott

Probably best to restart and force it to start uploading again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 499 ✭✭evlgmaojr27ypu

phobia2011 wrote: »
    I have 2500 photos uploading to iCloud, I upgraded memory. It seems to have paused/stopped, no movement in last 24 hrs. Question is,

Can I airdrop my complete photo collection to my iPad ?

If so, how?

Any help/guidance appreciated.

Also make sure that you have it plugged in and on wifi, otherwise I find it doesn't make any progress to conserver battery. Airdropping the photos across devices is possible, however it is messy and can cause duplicate imagines.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭phobia2011

How do restart it? I'm reading about wired connections, how would I connect phone to router? Lightening cable?

Advertisement