Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iP6S - Camera - Photos Black Spots

Options
  • 10-01-2017 2:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 860 ✭✭✭

Hi

My iP6S camera has recently developed a fault where black spots are being left on any photos I take.

Has anyone any recommendations for iPhone repair places around Dublin?

Phone out of warranty so not overly concerned as to whether its an authorized repairer or not.

Thanks in advance.

Example.png

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 499 ✭✭evlgmaojr27ypu

ucd.1985 wrote: »
    Hi

My iP6S camera has recently developed a fault where black spots are being left on any photos I take.

Has anyone any recommendations for iPhone repair places around Dublin?

Phone out of warranty so not overly concerned as to whether its an authorized repairer or not.

Thanks in advance.

Example.png

I am no expert, but that looks like dirt in the inner lens to me, did you happen to replace the battery or something that might have caused dirt to go in.

Otherwise I would recommend trying out moore street, there are multiple vendors down there. I have gotten multiple issues fixed by a vendor that has a small stall when you enter the Moore Mall (can't recall his name).. But make sure you do haggle on the price :o

• Registered Users Posts: 10,022 ✭✭✭✭dodzy

Iphone 6S and Moore street repair stall should not be in the same sentence IMO.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 499 ✭✭evlgmaojr27ypu

dodzy wrote: »
    Iphone 6S and Moore street repair stall should not be in the same sentence IMO.

Have you had any bad experience with shops in Moore Street ?
    curious cause I have had an iPhone 4s (Bluetooth Module) and iPhone 5 (Battery) replaced with out any issues

Advertisement