Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking fora good Asia Market

Options
  • 10-01-2017 3:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭

i was taking a ramble about swords earlier and seen their asia market near wrights has closed. Does anyone know of any other asia food market store's in the area. it's where i buy most of my spices and paste's.

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

The Spice Bazaar in the Castle Shopping Centre is really good. If you go to the bottom of the main street and turn left at the front of the castle, it's just down a bit on the left. There's a great fruit & veg shop and a Polish supermarket there too, and the parking is free if you get your ticket stamped in any of the shops :)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,649 Mod ✭✭✭✭pinkypinky

Yep, Spice Bazaar is great.

Genealogy Forum Mod

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭mollybird

yep found it all right guys and agree it's good all right so thanks a million for that info. :)

Advertisement