Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving in an appartement that has EI PAYG

Options
  • 10-01-2017 6:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi,

I just moved in an apartment with a Electric Ireland PAYG meter. But I don't know what kind of contract it is or anything (lanlord not helpful there... Not answering his phone). Do I have nightime hours? What are the rates? etc...

All I have is the 17 digit number to top up... And the address of course.

And apparently I pay for a previous tenant as well as for €20 top up I get 15€ credit... Billing could tell us that much (25% of top up goes to pay arrears...) but not how much was the total.

Could a rep please contact me and help me clarify this situation?

Thanks,

Pierre

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭Electric Ireland: Brige N

Hi Pierre,

Thanks for getting in touch.

To confirm, are you registered as the account holder for the new premises? If not, we would recommend that you register as the account holder as soon as possible, as you should not be responsible for another customer's outstanding balance.

In order to register the property in your name, could you please send us a private message with the following details?
    • Your full name
    • Your Electric Ireland account number (if you previously had an account in your name)
    • Your address
    • Your contact number and date of birth
    • Confirmation you are the account holder (a sentence stating this is sufficient, and only required if you were previously registered with Electric Ireland)
    • The MPRN of the property
    • The meter reading taken the day you moved into the property, and the date you moved in
    Once the property is registered in your name, we can then look into providing you with information regarding the rates available to you.

Should you have any questions please let us know.

Thanks,
    Brige

________

Advertisement