Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommendations for Electricians / Plumbers in Swords?

Options
  • 10-01-2017 10:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hello!

I recently bought a house with my partner in Swords (late 70s build, hasn't had anything done to it since then - its like a perfectly preserved museum!) and we are starting to get quotes together for all the various works that the house needs. To begin with I was just going to use the SafeElectric website to find a registered electrician that way, but I thought it might be worth a shot asking first if anyone on Boards has recommendations for electricians (and plumbers) in the area? If there is someone good locally I'd like to send some business their way :)

I understand that names and contact numbers can't be posted here, so if you could spare a minute to PM me any recommendations I would be very grateful!

Thanks for reading!

Advertisement