Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GHK PDW (Gas)

Options
  • 11-01-2017 2:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi all as mentioned looking for the discontinued GHK PDW / elite force umarex pdw
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭D13exile

I've got one bought new from MIA in 2014. Not used much as I discovered that gas blowback didn't appeal to me. Just used a handful of times in my back garden target shooting. Let me know if you're interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Jnuttall

Hi, yes I would be very interested whats the condition like have you got any pictures and what price are you looking for it ?

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭D13exile

I first saw this gbb on "Oddys Airsoft" and I had to have one. It cost me €200 but it's only been out of the box three times. It's been in my attic for the past year as I found it to be temperamental in that it would fire off a whole mag no problem but next time might only shoot a few bbs and then jam. Then it would shoot fine once the jam was cleared. Annoyed the hell out of me tbh which is why it's been retired to my attic.

Just being honest with you mate. Up to you if you want it. Maybe someone with better knowledge of gbb might know why it's so temperamental.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Jnuttall

This will be my first GBB, I am use to AEG's but just thought i would try out a GBB as theyt do look very good. I think I will take it off you, i will probably have to get it looked at if the cycling problem persists. I will pm you.

Advertisement