Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

U2 DUBLIN CONCERT

Options
  • 11-01-2017 10:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hello! Anyone knows the password for the pre sale tickets ?

Thanks !!  :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Stef_Ichnusa

Also. Any paid subscriber who can buy two tickets for me and i ll give the money back ?Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 10,322 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Yeah, sure.

Did you get them ?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,322 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Did you get them ?

I got you 4? Pay me whenever.

If you were planning to buy them

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭PissFlapsDory

Bit of a sell out more ways than one.
    1. Going on the road with a 30 yr old album? Just don't get it at all.
    2. Last year Bono was all talk of a new album songs of experience and nothing, zip, zero, null
    3. The Indo has an article today....sold out in 6 mins.

I saw them in Berlin Songs of Innocence. Got two ticket's, great seats., 10 percent over face value. Way cheaper than seeing them in Dublin. It's only in Dublin and Nth America they really sell out.

Done it already....will pass on this so called gig which us more less a promo gig to get 1 or 2 million people worldwide to buy the J tree that they lost, give as a gift etc

S of I concert was great for one reason....it was a small tour with small stadiums, 12 to 17k.

2. Last year Bono was all talk of a new album songs of experience and nothing, zip, zero, null

I saw them in Berlin Songs of Innocence. Got two ticket's, great seats., 10 percent over face value. Way cheaper than seeing them in Dublin. It's only in Dublin and Nth America they really sell out.

Done it already....will pass on this so called gig which us more less a promo gig to get 1 or 2 million people worldwide to buy the J tree that they lost, give as a gift etc

S of I concert was great for one reason....it was a small tour with small stadiums, 12 to 17k.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,437 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

Still trolling??
    I'm sure it was a great tour..... IF you could get tickets ...
    same as this tour will be - Great , IF you could get tickets.

But thanks for the opinion .... :rolleyes:

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... " #NoPopcorn

And your point is?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,592 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

did it not occur to you that there already is a U2 Dublin thread, why did you need to create another one.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement