Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Logging in

Options
  • 11-01-2017 11:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi

I am trying to log into my credit card account, I have forgotten password but have clicked on reset and put in the temporary password, but it still won't work, I have done this a few times, still not getting in, can someone help please

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

NORMARHAN wrote: »
    Hi

I am trying to log into my credit card account, I have forgotten password but have clicked on reset and put in the temporary password, but it still won't work, I have done this a few times, still not getting in, can someone help please
    Hi NORMARHAN, thanks for getting in touch and sorry to hear you’re having difficulty logging in.

If you're trying to login to Card Care you can reset your password here. If you've already tried this link and still can’t get access to your credit card details, please call 0818 251 251 (+353 56 775 7747 from abroad) and one of our advisers will look into this further for you.

Thanks

Nicola

Advertisement