Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Move to ios App Issue

Options
  • 11-01-2017 12:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, I'm having trouble with the Move to IOS app from an android to an iphone. Wifi kept disconnecting off the android no matter what modem I used. When I eventually got to code stage and transfer got message to say it failed to migrate data.

Android is version 4. something hasn't done any updates much since have had issues with the phone itself but have managed to back up photos etc sd card and on google drive but not all photos get on most of them have. I thought once it was version 4 it be ok it install app on android no problem. Used copy my data as well but only copies so much.

Could it be the version of android is causing the failed migrate or too much data is on the phone? Have deleted and uninstalled/reinstalled apps and data so many times I'm sick of it with it being 16gb so went up higher for the other phone even just for updates has made a difference though have mostly music on the icloud. So the other phone should take whats on the android no problem.

Any advice be welcome!
    Thanks

Comments

Advertisement