Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HI IS THERE ANYWAY ONLINE BANK OF IRELAND CREDIT CARD I CAN FIND OUT WAT MY CREDIT CA

Options
  • 11-01-2017 1:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

LOOKING TO SEE IF THERES A WAY ON BANK OF IRELAND ONLINE I CAN SEE MY CREDIT CARD LIMIT

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

bennyor123 wrote: »
    LOOKING TO SEE IF THERES A WAY ON BANK OF IRELAND ONLINE I CAN SEE MY CREDIT CARD LIMIT
    Hi bennyor123, 

Thanks for contacting us on Boards. 

Yes you can view the limit of your Credit Card when you have it added for viewing on 365 Online and also on Card Care. To add your Credit Card for viewing on 365 Online, please select the Service Desk and then the Add my Account or Policy option and you will be guided through the steps to add your card. For more information on Card Care and to register for this, please see here

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement