Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dry feet? suggestions please.

• 11-01-2017 1:41pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 700 ✭✭✭

Another mini crisis. Have been using a pair of RST Paragon II for a little whilst, they haven't had much use really.... my left foot got wet yesterday and only from spray coming off the road i.e. I wasn't riding in a deluge.

New boots needed you say.. well yes probably but what to get? The RST were €150. I was looking at a review for a €200 boot Gaerne G-Adventure, when the guy tested them standing in the bath his feet got wet.

How do you folks keep your feet dry? I am willing to trade some protection for dry feet but not a wellington. Interested to hear any solutions this side of €400 Daytona boot. Thanks.

Comments

Advertisement