Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pedicure

Options
  • 11-01-2017 2:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭

Can anyone recommend a salon and/or therapist who can do a thorough job on my feet? I'm not bothered about polish as will be taking it off for a procedure in the next two weeks anyway but I would like my dry skin and nails seen to thoroughly. I have been places before where they think rubbing some cream on them suffices. Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

From Galway city forum

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

ggg16 wrote: »
    Can anyone recommend a salon and/or therapist who can do a thorough job on my feet? I'm not bothered about polish as will be taking it off for a procedure in the next two weeks anyway but I would like my dry skin and nails seen to thoroughly. I have been places before where they think rubbing some cream on them suffices. Thank you
    Go to a Podiatrist. What area are you in?

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭ggg16

Scraggs wrote: »
    Go to a Podiatrist. What area are you in?

Barna. Thank you

Advertisement