Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Password software

Options
  • 11-01-2017 6:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 36

Hi all, can anyone point me in the right direction for a free password recovery program for my windows 10 laptop. I have not used this one for some time and cant for the life of me remember the password and the hint isn't much help.
    I have found a couple but they are trials and soon as you get into the system it goes no further an has the message ' you need to pay to get further' or similar. I don't want to pay a fortune for a bit of software that wont be used again and the laptop will be for storage only. Cheers all. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭ZENER

If it's only a matter of deleting or resetting the password then there are plenty of options available to you. If on the other hand you have encrypted the hard disk or any files then you'll need something that will deliver the actual original password.

To reset your password have a read of this.

If you need the actual password then try this.

Ken

Advertisement