Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Daily Withdrawal Limit when Abroad

Options
  • 11-01-2017 8:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi,

I'm just wondering if anyone could tell me what is the Daily Withdrawal Limit on an ATM transaction when abroad? I am travelling to London next week and don't want to be left short of money. Also could you tell me if the withdrawal limit is different depending on the type of account you have or is it the same for everyone? Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

amyimsc wrote: »
    Hi,

I'm just wondering if anyone could tell me what is the Daily Withdrawal Limit on an ATM transaction when abroad? I am travelling to London next week and don't want to be left short of money. Also could you tell me if the withdrawal limit is different depending on the type of account you have or is it the same for everyone? Thanks.
    Hi amyimsc

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.

The daily ATM limit is the same for all of our customers using a Visa Debit Card. In the UK is E500 at a Chip and PIN ATM and E250 at a Non-Chipped ATM. Just also to mention, some ATM'S may also set their own limits.

We would also advise to place a travel notice on your account when you are using your card abroad. You can log in online to do this- www.365online.com Once logged in select the 'Service Desk' facility and then from the drop down menu the 'Card Travel Notification' option. 

We hope this information helps, if you have any further questions for us please do get back in touch. 

Many Thanks
    Alison

Advertisement