Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Made-in-china.com

Options
  • 12-01-2017 12:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi guys, has anyone used this website before and is it as reliable as Alibaba? Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,225 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Macronator wrote: »
    Hi guys, has anyone used this website before and is it as reliable as Alibaba? Thanks!

Haven't used it be the usual checks say it's legit.

"Focus Technology Co., Ltd. is a China-based company engaged in development and application of Internet technology, development of computer software and hardware products, as well as distribution of related products. Through operation of a commercial platform Website, made-in-china.com, the Company offers registered membership services, value-added services, audited supplier services, electronic commercial platform (TTnet.net), as well as insurance commission and counseling services to Chinese suppliers. The Company also engages in the sale of software and hardware. The Company mainly operates its businesses in Guangdong province, Zhejiang Province, Jiangsu province, Shandong province, Shanghai and other regions, China." Rueters

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭laurie88

Macronator wrote: »

Hi Macronator

I've bought only small items from them but nothing bulk. although in my new business I will be using them in the future.
    it took a while for my photography products to arrive, almost 2 weeks.
    Quality of packaging was good, but would be interested in seeing if anyone knows of someone who has bought in bulk and how much the price would be adjusted from the advertised price to the actual after shipping and taxes are involved

Advertisement