Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Last minute ski holidays

Options
  • 12-01-2017 1:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I've noticed that you can get some great last minute deals if you are prepared to go at short notice.
    However I'm trying find out if these sort of last minute deals are still on offer in late April.
    Crystal ski and directski don't seem to allow you to book anything in April for some reason.
    So any advice would be appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,458 ✭✭✭prunudo

seannash wrote: »
    Hi,
    I've noticed that you can get some great last minute deals if you are prepared to go at short notice.
    However I'm trying find out if these sort of last minute deals are still on offer in late April.
    Crystal ski and directski don't seem to allow you to book anything in April for some reason.

Ive noticed in previous years that the tour operators don't seem to go as late into the season from Irish airports as from the UK.
    But yeah, noticed some serious deals if you wanted to go this weekend or next. Unfortunately whenever I need a last minute deal that suits me I can never find one :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 501 ✭✭✭d2ww

seannash wrote: »
    Hi,

That's because they finish up their season at the end of March. If you are thinking of late April, it's diy.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭seannash

So I guess booking to fly out of Belfast airport with Inghams or another UK based site might be the only option

Advertisement