Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Intrum Justitia - Hetzner claims I owe them

Options
  • 12-01-2017 5:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Ok, so I did not renew with Hetzner, and now 2 months later,  Intrum Justitia contacted a US debt collection agency, they want me to pay $56 because they failed to cancel services that I did not renew. How do I deal with these clowns? I already called the us debt collection agency they sent it to and disputed it, should I do anything else at this point?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭ellobee

I presume this was for some kind of hosting service, most hosting services come with automatic renewal so you would need to inform them that you were not renewing rather than do nothing, if you did this then I wouldn't worry about it, provided you have proof of course. also I would imagine that they should have informed you that your renewal was coming up in case you needed to update your payment option.

Advertisement