Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IOS developer - join IoT Startup

Options
  • 12-01-2017 11:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 998 ✭✭✭

Hello,

I lead a Dublin-based startup (no funding) and looking for an experienced iOS developer to join our existing team to work on an exciting, and very promising IoT platform. Ideally to have 2+ years experience in developing quality IOS applications, and based in Dublin. Plus - if they happen to have some exp in Android.

The FREE app is already developed (Beta) and is available on the AppStore, however, it requires new functions and modifications before it can be launched officially/ proberly.

This is not a job ad, I'm looking for co-founder(s).

PM for details.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭MyPeopleDrankTheSoup

Suff wrote: »
    This is not a job ad, I'm looking for co-founder(s).

so there's no salary?

• Registered Users Posts: 998 ✭✭✭Suff

At the moment, no :)

• Registered Users Posts: 998 ✭✭✭Suff

Change in requirements, we're now looking for an experienced Javascript developer, familiar with ReactNative to join an existing team to work on an exciting, and very promising IoT platform. To emphasise the 'promising' note, the Company's advisory board consists of a number of senior managers from Multinational companies and organisations. A funding plan is in place, however it requires few achievable milestones to be met before we're eligible, hence the need for the developer.

Must have 2+ years experience, and based in Dublin.

PM for details

Advertisement