Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No handbrake after garage 'serviced' car - not accepting any liability

Options

Comments

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Mark
    Boards.ie Employee

Hi there,

Welcome to Boards. I would recommend posting in the Motors forum. However, you will have to remove the garage's name as we don't allow new users to sign up to badmouth companies. I will edit this post to remove this info.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 JaneyMc77

Thanks Mark, can I even refer to the location? Blanchardstown? also not sure how to post to a specific forum, apologies, I'm totally new to Boards.....

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Mark
    Boards.ie Employee

That should be OK. As for posting to a specific forum, it's just a case of visiting that forum - either by finding it in the Topics dropdown or using the search bar. Then you create a New Thread as you did here. I've linked to the Motors forum above, so you can get there directly by clicking on the hyperlink.

I'd recommend reading some of the Sticky threads (the ones at the top of the forum) in the Newbies & FAQ forum, which teach you how to start a thread, some basics, and some more advanced features.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 JaneyMc77

Thanks Mark, and my apologies I posted about the same company on a separate thread (it was already names by another user) before I was aware of the rule re: naming a specific company. A moderator has since deleted this and closed the thread, so I was unable to edit it. Thanks for all the help, I'll read the Newbies info :)

Advertisement