Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mortgage??

Options
  • 12-01-2017 1:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Hi,
    I am just wondering if anyone knows how to go about finding out legally we're I stand or if anyone has any advice!
    I both an apartment 10 years ago with my ex, now 4 years ago we broke up and about 2 halfs years ago I met someone else and he moved in a few months later. Ok , so in the past 2 years my ex has refused to pay the mortgage and I pay it myself. I am now married to the man I met. And me him and my son from my ex live there. So my question is we're do I stand on the apartment. As he stopped paying his share 2 years ago?
    Any help would be great. Thanx

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭Denny_Crane

Get a solicitor and sort this out sooner rather than later.

There is a thread a week in the Legal Discussions forum and the mess only gets bigger.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

OP you need legal advice. Legal advice cannot be given on boards. As Denny said, speak to a solicitor.

Mod

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement