Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Lahvlahn Thread from 12/01/17 - Now we're talking

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Katie Taylor?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,595 ✭✭✭djemba djemba

Joe hoping for a bit of death to finish off the week

• Closed Accounts Posts: 696 ✭✭✭Noddyholder

Important question,

How ye no Joey Duffy drives a jag.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,844 ✭✭✭✭somesoldiers

Not going to make much of a nurse then if she freaks at the sign of blood

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,793 ✭✭✭Red Kev

Do you ever pull over the Jag and give them a lift Duffy? Why's he driving about at 730 am anyway, thought that was only for the rest of us suckers?

He goes to the gym at 6.00, then goes home to listen to the radio until 9.30, then he heads to Montrose.

(I'm not taking the plss here, he has said this on several occasions).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,741 ✭✭✭zoobizoo

Why didn't Joe ask "and now, why did you take the decision to have a large family when you clearly couldn't afford four children?"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,468 ✭✭✭White Horse

"I'm not a professional cleaner".

Important question,

He has been seen driving it. as he has been seen in his luxury holiday home in the South of France.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,556 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Ha ha, don't say that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 696 ✭✭✭Noddyholder

bye bye thank ****

• Advertisement

an animal:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,468 ✭✭✭White Horse

Who would be a landlord.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,252 ✭✭✭Dia1988

Important question,

I saw him in Fairview traffic bullying his way through traffic in a Jaguar XF, this was last year though.

Probably gets them from Joe Duffy Jaguar Swords for half nothing and written off against tax with Claddagh Holdings, for names sake so to speak!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,011 ✭✭✭DoctorEdgeWild

That was fantastically good folks. Enjoyed listening to it in your company (even though it's a bizarre forum based company!)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,798 ✭✭✭goose2005

If only there was a yellow coloured paper disc on the windscreen of the car that had the date when the NCT was due printed in big bold lettering so every single time you passed by your windscreen you could see when the test was valid until. If only you could book your car in 3 months early for the NCT to avoid any busy periods for tests or retests. If only caller, if only.

and if only the NCT badgered you with constant texts and emails to get your car tested in the weeks leading up to expiry. What a world that would be.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭CarrickMcJoe

Haha. Ray starts with an email from a guy whose daughter asked him about 9 11.
    Imagine if she asked that teacher nut!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 268 ✭✭Cdosrun

The sad part of it all today is that Butterski wasn't on here. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,934 ✭✭✭leath_dub

Red Kev wrote: »
    He goes to the gym at 6.00, then goes home to listen to the radio until 9.30, then he heads to Montrose.

I can confirm this.

He generally rolls into Westwood gym about 6, plants his voluminous ass on an incline bike and gently pedals for about 20 minutes while reading the daily papers on his iPhone. He'll then snap on the speedos :eek: and waddle off to the pool leaving horrified members in wake, the poor sods having gotten a full view of his extremely hairy back

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,674 ✭✭✭thecretinhop

My Eyes! The goggles dont work.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,674 ✭✭✭thecretinhop

Listening back lol wtf one minute serial killer then lets go to the lego movie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Well he needs to take a lie in or go to bed earlier as I'm sick of listening to him yawning all over the national airwaves. It's the height of ignorance to the caller, totally unprofessional but mostly a two fingers to us the taxpayer that pays his exhorbitant salary :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,069 ✭✭✭✭neris

That was some show today

• Registered Users Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭jelutong

There wasn't head,arse nor tail to today's holy joe show. Freaky Friday?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Ridiculous show today. Raking up coals from years ago and nothing was achived.

sligojoek wrote: »
    Ridiculous show today. Raking up coals from years ago and nothing was achived.

We had our fun and thats all that matters

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

I missed the end. Did your one come back about the dirty photos?

pilly wrote: »
    I missed the end. Did your one come back about the dirty photos?

Just about, too rushed. The Letting Agents said they would pay her back her deposit less the cost of cleaning. Think she repeated that she had left it clean. Rinse and repeat

• Registered Users Posts: 2,704 ✭✭✭citykat

leath_dub wrote: »
    I can confirm this.

He generally rolls into Westwood gym about 6, plants his voluminous ass on an incline bike and gently pedals for about 20 minutes while reading the daily papers on his iPhone. He'll then snap on the speedos :eek: and waddle off to the pool leaving horrified members in wake, the poor sods having gotten a full view of his extremely hairy back
    Maybe he's been pencilled in for the next round of DWTS. Although it should probably be OT instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,988 ✭✭✭constitutionus

Oh good Jesus lads.

Do you remember when fionn handed Joe his ares earlier in the week ?

The snowflakes in charge of "playback " tried to spin that as a win for Joe !

:D:D:D

Montrose Must be pure meltdown central .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,950 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

Just about, too rushed. The Letting Agents said they would pay her back her deposit less the cost of cleaning. Think she repeated that she had left it clean. Rinse and repeat

Slimy bastards need to have a close encounter of the baseball bat kind.
    Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

leath_dub wrote: »
    I can confirm this.

:(

d3080b11d31eac741c9bf5109ce52645.jpg

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Twice today on tv I've seen Hugh as Huw! (Scottish rugby player and kid on Let or Shine) All it makes me think of is Joes favourite producer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Joes favourite painting with dogs and dat is "Dogs Playing Snooker" so to speak, also he loves a good Sean Scully & his own work "Easter Egg" which he was asked to do by Jack & Jill, later inspired him to write his buke Chisers of The Rising, though not enough that he thought it necessary to actual donate any of the proceeds to them.
    Instead he travelled the country promoting the buke at various Rising commerations, which he also collected appearance fees for & dropped the charity's name at every chance so people would wrongly connect the two and think they were doing some good spending their hard earned cash on his buke....Fateen sums it up quite well

Joe hates dogs caller. It's been discussed many times.

Fateen however, is a "wunderful, fantastic' nickname, so to speak.
    2smiggy wrote: »
    if i was the husband he would have got a box at this stage.

Box.....snigger.
    This is where CCTV or a recording on your phone is a higher value of gold.

Atlantic, I'm very disappointed in you. You left out at 3 C's so to speak.
    yawning , AGAIN , 23 minutes into the show. What a professional

Becoming a very common occurrence, all dat subble-jobbin' writin de vukes and dat.
    In the studio right now.

2915cc6a4f76b07cb6da9ae68a98e44e.jpg

Jaysis, he's lost weight. Looks like he tried to eat de waistcoat too. ;)
    When the Christian Brothers taught me...one of them hung a boy out the window by the scruff of his neck....3rd floor. We routinely had the ****e beaten out of us......then they were all allowed to retire to the Christian Brothers retirement home where they jerked off on their memories.

You are Joe's dream caller so to speak. if that school was in Artanew and you were in Mannix Flynn's class so to speak.
    i knew asbergers or autistic was going to be mentioned

It's "Ass Burgers" caller, "Ass Burgers".
    Joe ; "....as i look at the women and children standing at the cold at the bus stop from the comfort of the heated seats and air con in my €85,000 Jaguar".

Company vehicle, VAT refunded and value written off against tax over a number of years.

EXPUNGE!

It's more like 11:30-12, but all udder info. appears correct. I won't tell dem how toy know dis Kev so to speak....;)
    That was fantastically good folks. Enjoyed listening to it in your company (even though it's a bizarre forum based company!)

Jaysis you should be here on a good day! I say this of course not having heard the show since Tuesday, but as is par for the course for the average Lahv Lahn caller, not hearing something won't stop me commenting on it.
    Cdosrun wrote: »
    The sad part of it all today is that Butterski wasn't on here. :)

Lol,. tanks a tousind so to speak.

I've been in Germany looking for printers for me buke with wurk since Tuesday. Anything I should make an effort to listen back to so to speak? The teacher doin' de edge-emacation on de serial killers sounds good for starters and dat.....

Fionn on the last 15 mins on Tuesay

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,043 ✭✭✭Hitchens

• Advertisement

Fionn on the last 15 mins on Tuesay

I caught Fionn/Finn alright. He's 2-17's Shane O'Curry, although after de baiting he gave Joe twice now like Shane, he'll never be allowed to grave de Lahv lahn airwaves again.

Hitchens wrote: »

I'm sure Fateen will offer his Uncle Gaybo a room in Clontarf or unlimited use of de Shatt-Oh en Fwance so to speak. It is the least he could do really after Gay made him a millionaire many times over despite Joe's many, many, many, many, many limitations so to speak.

In udder news so to speak, in my own efforts to stay grounded like de man of de peeple himself I must say it's very difficult to get a decent cup of coffee in Frankfurt Airport. It's also very expensive so to speak. I'll be ringing Josef on Radio Frankfurt tomorrow to complain so to speak.

Note: this is not your typical Irishman abroad complaint where they give out because the locals don't have Barry's/Lyons tea or Denny rashers now, it's much more serious than that. ;)

I may be changing me car and dat dis year so to speak. I've admitted this previously on the thread but all this talk of Joe's Veh-hickle has me thinking about de Jaguar XF again. I have to admit I almost bought one a few years ago, going so far as to take one out for a test drive.

Does this make me:
    A) a man of de peeple like Joe

Or

B) a tosser/bigger tosser

Text M for Man of de peeple OR T for tosser to de usual number. Dat's 1 for de first wan and 2 for de second so to speak (as Joe would say himself) ;)

I still do like them, but knowing Fateen has one has damaged the brand in my eyes.

And yes before anyone asks, I am THAT bored.

I've always had a soft spot for Jags so you're ok in my book.

I had a spin in an E Type a few weeks ago. I'll post a pic wher I get to the laptop

• Advertisement

I had a spin in an E Type a few weeks ago. I'll post a pic wher I get to the laptop

Boycie had one of them. He was hiding it in Del's lockup as he had bought it for his bit on the side & didn't want Marlene to see it. Del & Rodney decided to take it up West where they met the couple of sorts from Chelsea, later they were rear ended by an Aussie they had sold a banger to

Wat colour was it so to speak?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,556 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

If ur gonna buy a car, buy a jag,
    theres enough room in the back for a shag.
    Theres a little red tin to keep ur condoms in,
    so if u wanna buy a car buy a jag.

Blooooooood red,caller

382966.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,950 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

Sex onna stick.
    Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,069 ✭✭✭✭neris

382966.jpg

can you imagine duffy trying to squeeze his gut into that

neris wrote: »
    382966.jpg

The man that owns it would have a foot and a few pounds on JD. Getting in is one thing. Getting out is another. You're nearly sitting on the ground.

neris wrote: »

he already has...

shrinerferrarismall.jpg

The man that owns it would have a foot and a few pounds on JD. Getting in is one thing. Getting out is another. You're nearly sitting on the ground.

He'd have a few pounds on JD? He must be VERY rich then so to speak.....;)

Anyone else notice the amount of callers we've had recently who are still dealing in pounds so to speak? Prob cash dealers like Bbbbertie, with no bank accounts either.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement