Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Lahvlahn Thread from 12/01/17 - Now we're talking

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Friend of the show Stephen Sacker from last week who wanted to bury de fadder with the mudder in the back garden...

garden.JPG

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/please-let-me-bury-dad-in-the-garden-mans-plea-to-reunite-his-parents-35376850.html

Is that what David Kelly is up to these days?

b76abbcba2d84304070f6a706700f795.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,071 ✭✭✭✭neris

Friend of the show Stephen Sacker from last week who wanted to bury de fadder with the mudder in the back garden...

garden.JPG

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/please-let-me-bury-dad-in-the-garden-mans-plea-to-reunite-his-parents-35376850.html

i didnt hear the show that day but why would you live in a place and not try and integrate into the community in some way? Could understand if they were in the wilds of alaska or australia where your nearest town could be miles and miles away. sound like a bunch of odd balls

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

I heard it, the father was away with the fairies, said he didn't obey any laws but when Joe asked him about Trinity he said he followed the rules there. Of course he did cause he wanted the money!

neris wrote: »
    i didnt hear the show that day but why would you live in a place and not try and integrate into the community in some way? Could understand if they were in the wilds of alaska or australia where your nearest town could be miles and miles away. sound like a bunch of odd balls

"My father was Professor of Medieval German in the Provost, Fellows, Foundation Scholars and the other members of Board, of the College of the Holy and Undivided Trinity of Queen Elizabeth near Dublin*, so to speak"

*dat duz be the full name of Trinity College Dubalin so to speak for doze of you dat didn't know - dat includes you Joe I suspect, but you can add dat into the biography section of your next buke.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,793 ✭✭✭Red Kev

*dat duz be the full name of Trinity College Dubalin so to speak for doze of you dat didn't know - dat includes you Joe I suspect, but you can add dat into the biography section of your next buke.
    [/I]

Surely his Joeness would know that having passed through its hallowed gates on many an occasion* as well as being President of the Students Union there before moving on to better things as Presidente non disputee of de Union of Students in Oireland.

*Of course this doesn't include the time he spent in prison for refusing to pay bin charges or some such thing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,858 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Two day...
    De private A&E's advertising on de radio yet they have no places when you arrive at the reception...If only there was a device invented where you could contact the hospital before you travelled, I might just invent such a device and give it the name The Televised Phone.
    Divorces
    Farmers wills
    AHAR

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Posh A&E

Solicitor defends his fees

Animals in Kerry again

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

"As you know weve beem discussing AHAR on the show since November."

No, Joe. It was discussed for 2 days in November and it hasn't been mentioned since.

He was probably told to keep a lid on it while some proper investigative journalists had a look.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,053 ✭✭✭Hitchens

Red Kev wrote: »
    Surely his Joeness would know that having passed through its hallowed gates on many an occasion* as well as being President of the Students Union there before moving on to better things as Presidente non disputee of de Union of Students in Oireland.

*Of course this doesn't include the time he spent in prison for refusing to pay bin charges or some such thing.

Jaze, is Joe an ex con? He has a rap sheet?

Red Kev wrote: »

I doubt he would to be fair as I only found this out myself this week so to speak, and it has only recently changed to its current most-elongated form. This information was passed on to me from an academic I was conversing with (a Professor himself no less, though definitely not as bonkers as de one dat was on De Lahv Lahn recently) who was commenting on the fact that as well as very few people knowing this, it was also he felt "a load of bollocks" so to speak.

• Advertisement

Hitchens wrote: »
    Jaze, is Joe an ex con? He has a rap sheet?

Did you not know dat? I suspect it's WHOY he doesn't (or perhaps more accurately, can't) holiday in De US of A so to speak. I bet he's gutted he can't use de invitation dat was sent to him to attend Trump's Inauguration later dis week so to speak.....:rolleyes:

Posh A&E

Solicitor defends his fees

Animals in Kerry again

Well I hope whoever that solicitor is has a look on this thread for all the ammo he'll need to put Fateen in his box so to speak. The neck on Duffy to deride anyone for fees! Even if the solictor is completely taking the proverbial, it'll be in the ha'penny place compared to our Joseph.

excellent garda response in west dublin:rolleyes:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Well I hope whoever that solicitor is has a look on this thread for all the ammo he'll need to put Fateen in his box so to speak. The neck on Duffy to deride anyone for fees! Even if the solictor is completely taking the proverbial, it'll be in the ha'penny place compared to our Joseph.
    Well, you'll find that legal eagles vultures are like our Joe
    Solicitor overcharged publican by €500k

snubbleste wrote: »
    Well, you'll find that legal eagles vultures are like our Joe
    Solicitor overcharged publican by €500k

I KNOW DAT! I KNOW DAT! I KNOW DAT!

But I bet this fella or lassie duz more than 6.25 hours a week and 40 weeks a year for his/her fees so to speak.

M

excellent garda response in west dublin:rolleyes:

Knives and macheTes used, Joe won'T be Touching This sTory, ThaT's for sure.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,053 ✭✭✭Hitchens

Knives and macheTes used, Joe won'T be Touching This sTory, ThaT's for sure.

Brilliant post AD :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭PeterTheNinth

Brendan Ogle had a right go at RTE again yesterday on with Matt Cooper. Matt referenced the Facebook posting that he put up about Duffy and John Kilrane, and then read out a statement from RTE (who were contacted to put forward a representative to discuss the topic with Ogle, but didn't) saying that they stand over their employees.

That would be great fodder for Liveline, but it will never happen.

• Advertisement

expect many calls about our old friend RATES

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭Oops69

Ciaran mullooly ,his moany outraged voice is enough to make me want to go on standby in a few mins when I pass the airport and that's before joe gets going

13:46 and no Joe.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,886 ✭✭✭✭Roger_007

Oops69 wrote: »
    Ciaran mullooly ,his moany outraged voice is enough to make me want to go on standby in a few mins when I pass the airport and that's before joe gets going

What colour is the airport?

Claire trying to find Hero.

A "so to speak" at 13:46

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭Fujitsu10

Claire trying to find Hero.

Holding out for a "HERO" maybe............. you'll get none of them around here lady!

Hero - is she holding out for him?

Unused golf courses = A field

Fujitsu10 wrote: »
    Holding out for a "HERO" maybe............. you'll get none of them around here lady!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,716 ✭✭✭✭Ally Dick

Ring Bonnie Tyler

• Advertisement

Super-Hero-Horse1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Park Royal

Interesting to hear Grandfather Trump made mule/horse burgers for the hungry miners during the Gold rush in America.....

1903/4?......fair play to him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,006 ✭✭✭ebbsy

Horse lost 3 times ?

she is holding out for a hero

I can't believe that Joe Duffy wants to avoid talking about Apollo House / Unite / Brendan Ogle this much.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,006 ✭✭✭ebbsy

Park Royal wrote: »
    Interesting to hear Grandfather Trump made mule/horse burgers for the hungry miners during the Gold rush in America.....

1903/4?......fair play to him.

Maybe that tradition still continues ?

I can't believe that Joe Duffy wants to avoid talking about Apollo House / Unite / Brendan Ogle this much.
    Listener driven show, caller.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,069 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

Super-Hero-Horse1.jpg
    The donkey's looking well.
    Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

The whaaa virus?

Listener driven show, caller.

Will you shush, I'm trying to listen to this person's dog's medical history.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

ebbsy wrote: »
    Horse lost 3 times ?
    The jockey was holding him back. He'll win at good odds next time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,069 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

ebbsy wrote: »
    Horse lost 3 times ?

Take the Mitsubishi instead.
    Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

Switch off the radio in the background

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,175 ✭✭✭mrsdewinter

Oh, you were a volunteer there? Next.

nothing but good things to say

Duffy hmmmm

She's saying you're full of sh1t Joe, are you not listening to the woman?

M

De 2-17 Joe Duffy Wurkday Calculator and dat:

Wurkdays in 2-17 to date so to speak: 12
    Joe Shows: 12
    No Show Joe Shows: 0
    PBH Shows: 0
    D'Omen Shows: 0
    AN Udder Shows: 0

Forget about Hero, Joe is getting up on his high horse now.

Duffy won't be happy until he gets AHAR closed down..........one of his vendettas?

• Advertisement

what an arseh0le:mad:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement